Islam4UK and the Muslim Council of Britain

Just been listening to the World at One as I wash up after lunch, and heard the disgusting sound of Inayat Bunglawala losing what little credibility he might have had by defending Islam4UK. It's not that I think a state ban on them is a good thing, it's just that using any breath defending them is a waste, and when it's done by the MCB it reflects badly on the mass of ordinary Muslims who apparently support the ban [listen from 14:27 here]. Anyway, this prompts me to link to Voltaire's Priest here, who expresses my views exactly.

Related: Dave S: Musing on the politics of war guilt.

Comments

Bob could you give some exposure on your blog about our refugee conference please. How are things otherwise? Ta! Daniel

http://britishmeretz.blogspot.com/2009/11/untermenschen-and-asylum-seekers.html
bob said…
Thanks for the reminder Daniel. I will do: the event looks fantastic.

Popular Posts