Three quickies

1. Left Luggage: Where now for anti-fascism? (analysis of Unite Against Fascism and Searchlight, plus good comments from Waterloo Sunset)

2. Two comments on the SWP's left unity open letter: One from the SU discussion thread:
Dear The Left,
Our last two puppies died for some reason.
Can we have another one? We promise we’ll look after it and feed it and walk it and take care of it and love it for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!
Awwwwww, pleeeeeeeeeeeease?
Yours,
The SWP
And one from Mark Steel:
“I’ve got a mate who says it’s like an alcoholic going back to his wife and saying ‘I’ll be different this time I promise!’”
3. Third Estate: My Enemy's Enemy (on Chavez, Obama, Honduras and Iran)


Previous posts on these subjects: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Comments

Salman Shaheen said…
Glad you found the posts interesting. I like your blog. Have stuck a link up on The Third Estate.

Popular Posts